Von: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> Im Auftrag von Teun BAAS
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 27. Februar 2020 00:23
An: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Betreff: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Headsets #solution

Hi Kent,

I have 4 SENA units on board since 1 year; only used 2 or 3 of them. They work fine – no issues necessitating warranty claim.

Sure beats yelling from cockpit to stern or bow.

Best Regards Teun

SV AMELIT  A54  #128

Currently on the hard in COOMERA (near BRISBANE) QLD AUSTRALIA

February 26, 2020 16:22:30

USA cell: +1 832 477 8842

AUSTRALIA cell: +61 5951 8909

From: <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> on behalf of "karkauai via Groups.Io" <karkauai@...>
Date: Monday, 24 February 2020 at 7:49 am
To: <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io>
Subject: [AmelYachtOwners] Headsets #solution

Hi Amelians,
I want to replace some worn-out headsets we've used for anchoring and masthead work.  They were about $80 US 5 years ago and have been less than ideal since they were new, with static and cheap construction.  I've been looking online and the ones most cited on cruisers  forums are the Sena SPH10 or Sena Extreme Bluetooth sets.  They get great reviews for audio quality, but very poor reviews for warranty/after-market service/and user friendliness for getting them to connect. At $150 per headset, I'm reluctant to buy something that may not be what is advertised to be.

Does anyone have another  brand to recommend?  Experience with the Sena products?

Thanks for any help.
Kent and Iris
Kristy
SM243