Re: A55: fresh water pump system : Beam IV on passage from Bonaire towards Santa Marta / Carthagena

Stuart,

I gave you all of my ideas. Like I said before I don't think the accumulator tank pressure has anything to do with a continuous running pump.

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Amel Owners Yacht School
+1 832-380-4970 | brouse@...
720 Winnie, Galveston Island, Texas 77550
www.AmelOwnersYachtSchool.com

On Tue, Feb 25, 2020, 5:08 PM Stuart Hemingway <stuart@...> wrote:
Hello Joerg & Bill,

Who ever thought you’d need a bicycle pump on a boat , but you do!

We bought this fancy cycle pump in Bonaire ( the old fashion type would be better ) pumped up the accumulator and we have water!!

THANK YOU

The pump is still running continuously though any ideas on that one?

Very best regards & thanks ..

Stuart

Stuart Hemingway AA Dipl DMS RIBA

Symbiotic Relationships Ltd.,

 Grove Park Studios,

188-192 Sutton court Road,

Chiswick,

London,

W4 3HR

Telephone

From the UK  :    001 561 371 2321

From the US  :    561 371 2321

E . Studio@...

W. www.groveparkstudios.co.uk.

On 25 Feb 2020, at 01:53, Joerg Esdorn via Groups.Io <jhe1313=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

In my experience, there has to be nothing wrong to create this condition.   I’ve had this happen on my boat when I get back after many months away.  Or if the tank was run very low.   Pump up the tank and see whether it works.  Cheers. Joerg

Joerg Esdorn
A55 #53 Kincsem
Vigo, Spain