Refrigerator install in dishwasher using original dishwasher shell

eric freedman

Hi,

Here are some photos of my conversion. For some reason I can’t find a photo of the reefer complete. I installed a welded stainless steel tub inside the refrigerator.

I will try to remember to take photos with the tub installed. The  reefer keeps drinks incredibly cold and holds about 8- 6 packs of beverages, The photo of the thin circuit breaker mounted on an aluminum strip is for the reefer. I used the wires running from the AC panel to the dishwasher and this was a great spot to mount the breaker as it is so close to the AC panel.

Fair Winds

Eric

Amel Super Maramu #376