Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] C Drive Photos

HI Mitchell - my pleasure; glad it helped.
Regarding the design, one of my pictures show the manufacturers label on the upper unit - it was CATEP France with a Model and serial number. A google search brings up CATEP International. and I'd guess they supplied the entire unit. Amel clearly changed the specification along the way, as some of us have Aluminum housing and others steel. By the way, are you fixing a particular issue just doing PM?  Regardless, if you get into a need for parts CATEP may be where to start.
Cheers,