Front furler Bamar MEJ upgrade to EJF? Is it worth it?

Stefan Schaufert

Dear Ameliens,

I consider to change the genua furler (MEJ) to the newest BAMAR model (EFJ?) - if the technic is much better then the MEJ-modell (bad engineered + belts) . There where recently 2 belts broken (within 4 weeks, after 6 month of working fine) - not nice + lot of hard work. A thing that I do not wont to have again.

Is in the new modell still a belt inside?

What is your experience?

Or is it wiser to go directly to a Reckmann?

Thanks for your responses.

Best regards
Stefan
AMEL 54 N° 119 LADY CHARLYETTE, currently Dominica