Re: Front furler Bamar MEJ upgrade to EJF? Is it worth it?

Teun BAAS

Hi Stefan,

I have, what I believe, the 3rd generation BAMAR. This version is NOT belt driven but gear driven.

No problems at all – major improvement over the previous 2 versions.

Best Regards Teun

SV AMELIT  A54  #128

Currently on the hard in COOMERA (near BRISBANE) QLD AUSTRALIA

March 2, 2020 13:23:55

USA cell: +1 832 477 8842

AUSTRALIA cell: +61 5951 8909