Re: Front furler Bamar MEJ upgrade to EJF? Is it worth it?

Teun BAAS

Further to Porter’s review below – or the connection between the EJF and the aluminum furler.

I checked RECKMANN before ordering the 3rd set of BAMAR’s but the price difference was extreme.

Best Regards Teun

SV AMELIT  A54  #128

currently on the hard in COOMERA (near BRISBANE) QLD AUSTRALIA

March 2, 2020 13:40:44

USA cell: +1 832 477 8842

AUSTRALIA cell: +61 5951 8909