From: Teun BAAS <teun@...>
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io>
Sent: Mon, Mar 2, 2020 3:24 pm
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Front furler Bamar MEJ upgrade to EJF? Is it worth it?

Hi Stefan,

I have, what I believe, the 3rd generation BAMAR. This version is NOT belt driven but gear driven.
No problems at all – major improvement over the previous 2 versions.

Best Regards Teun
SV AMELIT  A54  #128

Currently on the hard in COOMERA (near BRISBANE) QLD AUSTRALIA
March 2, 2020 13:23:55

USA cell: +1 832 477 8842
AUSTRALIA cell: +61 5951 8909