Re: Front furler Bamar MEJ upgrade to EJF? Is it worth it?

Courtney Gorman

Also make sure the screw in cap on top is well sealed

On Mar 2, 2020, at 4:22 PM, Porter McRoberts via Groups.Io <portermcroberts@...> wrote:

Courtney.  Can you please expound? Obviously you took notice of something specific.
Always appreciated.
Porter
A54-152 IBIS

On Mar 2, 2020, at 4:11 PM, Courtney Gorman via Groups.Io <Itsfun1@...> wrote:

Make sure with the Bamar that it is set up to drain properly otherwise the brake will fail and ruin the motor
Otherwise great piece of kit
Cheers
Courtney
54 #101