Re: Iridium go external antenna location

Teun BAAS

Scott,

I have the antenna on starboard side of solar arch.

The NEW ZEALAND marine electrician ran the cable thru the starboard conduit to the nav station. Unit is in a IRIDIUM GO bracket at the NAV station but can easily be taken out of the bracket.

Reception is fine – taking it out and having the unit on deck does NOT necessarily improve satellite reception.

Best Regards Teun

SV AMELIT  A54  #128

COOMERA (near BRISBANE) QLD AUSTRALIA

March 4, 2020 11:24:18