Re: How to clean the hull from diesel soot

Teun BAAS

Dear Carina,

Also use additive in my fuel – don’t have (much) soot at all but that might be bcoz I have the D3 H version which apparently runs more efficient than the D3 C.

The soot I do have is from the ONAN.

Best Regards Teun

SV AMELIT  A54  #128

COOMERA (near BRISBANE) QLD AUSTRALIA