Re: through hull forard head

Here is a photo of the aft black water valve:
image.png
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar
cloudHQPowered by
cloudHQ

On Thu, Mar 5, 2020 at 11:19 AM CW Bill Rouse via Groups.Io <brouse=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
You should be able to remove the handle, then turn with an appropriate size wrench. The stud that the not is screwed onto is flat on 2 sides. Below is a photo of the valve in the front head on a 54.
image.png

CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar
cloudHQPowered by
cloudHQ

On Thu, Mar 5, 2020 at 10:59 AM Randall Walker <sailingalbedo@...> wrote:
Has anyone had a 90 degree shut off valve fail to turn. The handle turns but nothing flows. I hope I have a clog/blockage near the shutoff. But it may be the pin from the handle to the ball have separated. for now I will just do pump outs, but was wondering if this has happened to anyone else. I don't know how anything could plug this but you never know what is in there.
Randall
A54 #56