Re: through hull forard head

Ian Park

Suggest putting in off position. Remove hose. Then gently turn on. If water flows something may be blocking the hose.
Saves diving under boat as a first option.

Ian

Ocean Hobo SN96

On 5 Mar 2020, at 17:59, Randall Walker <sailingalbedo@...> wrote:

Has anyone had a 90 degree shut off valve fail to turn. The handle turns but nothing flows. I hope I have a clog/blockage near the shutoff. But it may be the pin from the handle to the ball have separated. for now I will just do pump outs, but was wondering if this has happened to anyone else. I don't know how anything could plug this but you never know what is in there.
Randall
A54 #56