Re: through hull forard head

Randall Walker

Dave,
So your handle is seized solid I take it? unscrewing it from the through hull pipe seems to be a challenging task. Little space and lovely odour. I am hoping for a foreign object plugging the 90 valve. fingers crossed.
Randall

On Thu, Mar 5, 2020 at 7:45 PM David Kurtz via Groups.Io <Davidwkurtz=me.com@groups.io> wrote:
I have the same issue with my forward head.  That valve is a mother once it gets stuck.  I had my nephew on board and he has arms like tree trunks.  Could not break it loose, even with a longer breaker bar.  Only option left is a new $100 valve.  And now I exercise those through-hulls regularly!
--
Dave Kurtz
SM2 #380

Detroit, Michigan