Re: Lubricants, Sealants, etc. & thanks to Bill Kinney

scentstone

Hi Bill and thank you again for the effort to ease the sailor's life.

May I just make a little addition to this, even if the products you're referencing are excellents ?

I was trained in La Rochelle by Daniel Jourdain who was the mechanics at Amel's pontoon for the last 20 years.

Amel use the reference Sogelub MD 466 EP in many locations as I did for years with very satisfying results…

[Note] Perhaps not very easy to get abroad but for those who like to know. I will be happy to help

Best

Fred

S/V ScentStone SM2K #375