Re: The ultimate cockpit table?

Teun BAAS

Somewhere between Arno’s hull number (121) and mine (128) AMEL must have changed the A54 cockpit design/installation as mine also allows the engine room hatch to be opened without having to mess with the cockpit table.

Best Regards Teun

SV AMELIT  A54  #128

On the hard in COOMERA (near BRISBANE) QLD AUSTRALIA

March 8, 2020 08:52:56

USA cell: +1 832 477 8842

AUSTRALIA cell: +61 5951 8909