Re: The ultimate cockpit table?

Sv Garulfo

Yes Ann-Sofie, absolutely! Delighted with the idea, thanks again!

On Sat, 7 Mar 2020 at 22:07, Annsofie & Jonas Svanberg <ann-sofie@...> wrote:
I wonder if not S/Y Lady Annila is that friend of a friend. 😊

We have had that solution since 2007, and I think our pictures is here on the forum some where.

Glad that our idea has been adopted by so many.

Regards
Ann-Sofie
S/Y Lady Annila, SM232, 1998

Skickat från min iPhone