Re: The ultimate cockpit table?

Sv Garulfo

Hi Peter, Arno,

We got ours from marineteak:

Arno, they delivered to Curaçao, so i would imagine St Marteen would be covered too.

Also seen on SVB and amazon but more expensive.

Hope that helps,

Thomas
GARULFO
A54-122
Hiva Oa, French Polynesia

On Sun, 8 Mar 2020 at 05:02, Peter Forbes <ppsforbes@...> wrote:
I would love to see these photos [i can’t seem to open them own the other mail from GARULFO. Also where does one buy this table?

Peter Forbes
Carango - Amel 54 #035
00447836 209730
07836 209730

On 8 Mar 2020, at 14:03, Porter McRoberts via Groups.Io <portermcroberts=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Randal.  On our A54-152 the table stores in a tucked forward position so the engine hatch opens unencumbered.
I thought it was this way for everyone until we were parked next to another A54 in Opua.  What a nightmare to get into the engine room!  I think an easy modification to pull forward could be done.  Ill post a photo of our scenario when we get back to the boat shortly.
Amel does listen!
Porter A54-152

On Mar 8, 2020, at 9:50 AM, Randall <sailingalbedo@...> wrote:

Just to keep the hype for a good thing. Here some pics of basically the same bracketing. I don't Know who started this good thing, but this was on my 54. I will say the previous owners did upgrades a world traveller could appreciate. The one thing I plan for in the future is the stainless reinvent of the helm seat bracket, I believe is on Attika That is just brilliant. I will copy a pic from the owners group pics.

Great table ideas.

If I were to ever be a boat builder.
My first question to an owner of a boat that I had built, would be. What did you not like?. Why? Well, if I change what you don't like I will make them better.
My point is. How long have they been building that table in the way. I had to get in the engine bay on passage. Hold it in the air, while I reach for and lift the floor. You all have had to.

Randall
A54 #56

On Sun, Mar 8, 2020 at 1:39 PM Patrick McAneny via Groups.Io <sailw32=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Ann-Sofia, Diane and I were on your boat in 2015 in Prickly Bay ,Grenada, and that is when we first saw the bracket and bought one when we got home. So you get credit for our's . Say Hi! to Jonas .
Hope all is well,
Pat & Diane,
SV Shenanigans,