Re: The ultimate cockpit table?

Sv Garulfo

Randall,

Totally agree

Interesting that your bracket is inside the mizzen “recess”. I see you have a padeye that may get in the way, but otherwise i found that by inverting the tightening handle at the top of the vertical arm, i could swing the banquet cockpit table open even with the Lagun mounting plate on the front face of that recess.

Thomas
GARULFO
A54-122
Hiva Oa, French Polynesia

On Sun, 8 Mar 2020 at 04:20, Randall <sailingalbedo@...> wrote:
Just to keep the hype for a good thing. Here some pics of basically the same bracketing. I don't Know who started this good thing, but this was on my 54. I will say the previous owners did upgrades a world traveller could appreciate. The one thing I plan for in the future is the stainless reinvent of the helm seat bracket, I believe is on Attika That is just brilliant. I will copy a pic from the owners group pics.

Great table ideas.

If I were to ever be a boat builder.
My first question to an owner of a boat that I had built, would be. What did you not like?. Why? Well, if I change what you don't like I will make them better.
My point is. How long have they been building that table in the way. I had to get in the engine bay on passage. Hold it in the air, while I reach for and lift the floor. You all have had to.

Randall
A54 #56

On Sun, Mar 8, 2020 at 1:39 PM Patrick McAneny via Groups.Io <sailw32=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Ann-Sofia, Diane and I were on your boat in 2015 in Prickly Bay ,Grenada, and that is when we first saw the bracket and bought one when we got home. So you get credit for our's . Say Hi! to Jonas .
Hope all is well,
Pat & Diane,
SV Shenanigans,