Re: Volvo warning

Sv Garulfo

Paul,

To find out what the error code is, you need to press the rotokey button long enough (7sec) to get in OEM mode, then you’ll see the fault(s) and select them to get the codes.

Those are references in the workshop manual that will indicate what the problem is. It is now available in the ‘Volvo Penta’ folder.

Hope this will help. Let us what you find in case we can collectively help.

Best
Thomas
GARULFO
A54-122
Hiva Oa, French Polynesia

On Mon, 9 Mar 2020 at 06:53, Paul Dowd and Sharon Brown <paul.dowd@...> wrote:

Hi all,

I’ve recently started getting the following error message from my Volvo 110:

Caution

Check engine

Service required

Torque reduced

I changed the oil, oil & fuel filters and impellor, but the error message remains. I can’t see anything about this in the user manual. Any ideas? Am I supposed to tell it I’ve carried out the service? (like you do for some cars) I doubt it though as this is the first time in 8 years I’ve seen this.

Cheers,

Paul

S/Y Ya Fohi - Amel 54 #98 - Grenada

--