Re: [Amel] davits for santorin

Ric <ric@...>

Bali hai sm 24 have simpson lawrence base must be custom modifide Must
heavily beef up stern to hold weight. Have electric, but always a
headacke

On May 27, 2009, at 3:06 PM, "attilio.siviero" <attilio.siviero@yahoo.com
> wrote:

Hi there everybody!
can anyone give me an information about davits to be put on a
Santorin?
I thought that the standard davits of SM ca be mounted on a
Santorin, since they are 2 separate elemnents hinged on the stern,
so they can be mounted on the stern of a Santorin, only a matter to
mount them with a smaller distance in between.
The guys of Amel, on the opposite, say that davits for Santorin
simply does not exist as standard, I have to provide an arch
specially designed and made.
Any help?
Thanks
Maria & Attilio Santorin #84