Re: Propeller. Bowthruster lost. Sm435

Alexandre Uster von Baar

Good morning Arthur,

Scroll down the pictures of the Bow Thruster illustration:

http://nikimat.com/bow_thruster_overhaul.html

I once scuba dive to replace the propeller, sadly to discover later that the hub holding the propeller was wobbly… because of elongated holes and end up having to overhaul it

http://nikimat.com/bow_thruster_lost_propeller.html

Other informations:

http://nikimat.com/bow_thruster_spin.html

Sincerely, Alexandre

On Tuesday, March 10, 2020, 02:06:48 AM UTC, Arthur Sundqvist <arthur@...> wrote:

I need some pictures to understand how to fit the new bowthruster propeller. Propeller and 6 nyloscrews are gone. The round nylon with Tap is there. Can I use that old one and screw the new propeller into it??  Boat in water. Want to do it diving with tanks underwater....
kindest regards
arthur Sundqvist
sm435. Vista
Panama. Shelter Bay