Re: Propeller. Bowthruster lost. Sm435

Arthur Sundqvist

Thanks Bill!
I dive down replace the delrin hub and mount the new propeller with new nylon screws.
See if it works out under water. Then zincanod on prop
  I replaced under water in some minutes that was easy…
Kindest regards
Arthur

10 mars 2020 kl. 06:39 skrev CW Bill Rouse <brouse@...>:

You should replace the delrin hub and screws. Search PHOTOS for "thruster" on the Group website. There are plenty there.

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Amel Owners Yacht School
+1 832-380-4970 | brouse@...
720 Winnie, Galveston Island, Texas 77550
www.AmelOwnersYachtSchool.com

On Mon, Mar 9, 2020, 9:06 PM Arthur Sundqvist <arthur@...> wrote:
I need some pictures to understand how to fit the new bowthruster propeller. Propeller and 6 nyloscrews are gone. The round nylon with Tap is there. Can I use that old one and screw the new propeller into it??  Boat in water. Want to do it diving with tanks underwater....
kindest regards
arthur Sundqvist
sm435. Vista
Panama. Shelter Bay