Re: In mast Furler - A simple precaution for the (occasionally) inattentive skipper

PAOLO CUNEO

Thanks  to all Amelians for their welcome and the interest for my suggestion.
 I cannot reach Whisper at the moment ( even if myself, my house, my business and my Amel are all located in Genoa) due the severe restrictions to movement introduced by the government in Italy following to the violent outbreak of Covid-19 Coronavirus in the  Country.
As soon as possible I will follow with some drawings and detail
Fair winds

Paolo Cuneo
SM#454 Whisper
now quarantined (skipper included) in Genoa