To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
From: jlmertz@free.fr
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 17:47:30 +0200
Subject: Re: [Amel] lightning protection

Good question !!
but difficult O:-) (very)

Be carful, I have read much stupidities in French nautical revues

JLM
SM316
Halidun Karagoz a écrit :

hello all,
i would like to know if anyone had experienced a lightning strike on
an amel boat, and any sound strategies used against a lightning strike
other than throwing a chain to the sea connected to the mast or shrouds?
any input will be greatly appreciated.
fair winds
haldun karagoz