Von: "main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io" <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> on behalf of Mark & Debbie Mueller <brass.ring@...>
Datum: Dienstag, 10. März 2020 um 19:29
An: "main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io" <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io>
Betreff: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Volvo warning

I had the same fault code with the last digit being "0".  I was able to lube and free up the actuator.  It could also indicate a bad sensor or another turbo related issue.  Take a look at the attached and be sure to read the comments that I added at the time.  Good luck with the repair.
--
Mark Mueller
Brass Ring  A54