Parts for sale from Alex Uster formerly NIKIMAT

Alexandre Uster von Baar

Good afternoon,

Just updated the share parts for sale.

I will also regularly update/add my page:

http://nikimat.com/parts_for_sale/

After learning I paid way too much for the mizzen, I lowered the price of the sails.

I might have someone interested, If not, the new prices are $1500 for the like New Mizzen.  $1000 for the Genoa and $500 for the Main.

I will give a discount if someone buys all 3.

Just posted for sale:

Bow Thruster foot

Aft Cabin Cushion

Standing & running rigging parts

Volvo TMD 22 P

Air conditioning parts

Onan generator parts (Note that while I had the MDKAL B Specs some parts as indicated are compatible for the following models: MDKAV & MDKBL, MDKBL, MDKBM)

Thanks in advance, sincerely, Alexandre

Formerly SM2K #289 NIKIMAT
_._,_._,_