Re: Hardstand storage Greece

Paul Brown

Thanks Ian and Judy, I will check them out

Regards, Paul... Sent from my iPhone

On 12 Mar 2020, at 09:16, ianjenkins1946 <ianjudyjenkins@...> <ianjudyjenkins@...> wrote:

Hi Paul,

We have had good experiences at both Cleopatra Marina , Preveza in the Ionian and Basimapokoulos Shipyard in Kilada in the Aegean.

Lots of Amels in both. Good range of services in the former, adequate in the latter.  We have heard of good services at Lavrion, the nearest to Athens airport, but pricey.

 Ian and Judy, Pen Azen, SM 302, Kilada

From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> on behalf of Paul Brown <feeder.brown@...>
Sent: 11 March 2020 21:58
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io>
Subject: [AmelYachtOwners] Hardstand storage Greece

Dear Amel Owners Group,

I am considering storing my Amel on the hardstand for 8-12 months from August this year and inquiring for any recommendations from the group for value and good service available, preferably Greece or Italy but happy to consider other locations in the MED.

Please reply with any assistant and thank you very much in advance.

Kind regards, Paul - FORTUNA II 55#17