Re: Hardstand storage Greece

Jose Alegria

Paul hi

Cleopatra Marina- Preveza
Nice yard service - contact Grigoris Psofakis at  techdep@...
Merit is at Cleopatra Marina dry dock from last September- they do all kind of jobs very attentively

Regards

José Alegria
A55#003MERIT
josealegr@...
Mobile: + 351 91 866 30 37

On Wed, 11 Mar 2020 at 22:18, Paul Brown <feeder.brown@...> wrote:
Thanks Ian and Judy, I will check them out

Regards, Paul... Sent from my iPhone

On 12 Mar 2020, at 09:16, ianjenkins1946 <ianjudyjenkins@...> <ianjudyjenkins@...> wrote:

Hi Paul,

We have had good experiences at both Cleopatra Marina , Preveza in the Ionian and Basimapokoulos Shipyard in Kilada in the Aegean.

Lots of Amels in both. Good range of services in the former, adequate in the latter.  We have heard of good services at Lavrion, the nearest to Athens airport, but pricey.

 Ian and Judy, Pen Azen, SM 302, Kilada