Re: Hardstand storage Greece

Germain Jean-Pierre

Consider in water at Marina Di Ragusa in Sicily.  Little to no fouling as there are many fresh water sources within the perimeter.  We lived aboard for 6 months...

Jean-Pierre Germain,SY Eleuthera, SM 007, NZ

On 12 Mar 2020, at 10:58, Paul Brown <feeder.brown@...> wrote:

Dear Amel Owners Group,

I am considering storing my Amel on the hardstand for 8-12 months from August this year and inquiring for any recommendations from the group for value and good service available, preferably Greece or Italy but happy to consider other locations in the MED.

Please reply with any assistant and thank you very much in advance.

Kind regards, Paul - FORTUNA II 55#17