Re: Hardstand storage Greece

Randall

Paul,

Well there is an MDL marina in San Carles de la Rapita Spain.
You pay one price for your 6 months or year, to be hauled out, they then power spray the bottom, supply stands, strap you down to concrete, complete flat yard, with electical and water supplied in that price then put you back in the water. And the main bonus is if you want is, you can stay/live on the boat, while you work.
The town has all you need for provisions, they have one of the best Volvo Dealer/Service shops in the world.
Not the cheapest. But really a good, safe marina.

Randall,
A54 #56

On Wed, Mar 11, 2020 at 10:58 PM Paul Brown <feeder.brown@...> wrote:
Dear Amel Owners Group,

I am considering storing my Amel on the hardstand for 8-12 months from August this year and inquiring for any recommendations from the group for value and good service available, preferably Greece or Italy but happy to consider other locations in the MED.

Please reply with any assistant and thank you very much in advance.

Kind regards, Paul - FORTUNA II 55#17