Re: Hardstand storage Greece

Paul,

Don't forget about Malta - Manoel Island Yacht Yard. I have been there several times. I have clients that really like this place and it is one of my Preferred Vendors.

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Amel Owners Yacht School
+1 832-380-4970 | brouse@...
720 Winnie, Galveston Island, Texas 77550
www.AmelOwnersYachtSchool.com

On Thu, Mar 12, 2020, 10:17 AM Massimo Vecchietti <massimovecchietti@...> wrote:
...i have  had good experience in Samos Marina, and Leros Marina...good price, all services.

Il Mer 11 Mar 2020, 17:58 Paul Brown <feeder.brown@...> ha scritto:
Dear Amel Owners Group,

I am considering storing my Amel on the hardstand for 8-12 months from August this year and inquiring for any recommendations from the group for value and good service available, preferably Greece or Italy but happy to consider other locations in the MED.

Please reply with any assistant and thank you very much in advance.

Kind regards, Paul - FORTUNA II 55#17