From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io [mailto:main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io] On Behalf Of Paul Osterberg
Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2020 2:08 PM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: [AmelYachtOwners] Floor board locks

I'm thinking of putting locks on the large hinged floorboards as we store a lot of heavy items there (wine bottles and other necessities), In the unlikely event of being knocked down looks would make such event easier to cope with. The floor boards are rather large should one go for two on each or would one each be sufficient? I know some of you out there have them, do you have one or two on each floor board. any pictures on types of locks would be highly apreciated.
Paul on SY Kerpa SM#259 Lagos, Portugal sykerpa.com