Imperial seals in the Caribbean - onan water pump

David Cummane

I have a leak on the genset raw water pump and am in Guadeloupe.  Yesterday I managed to source the pump shaft from the onan dealer in pointe a pitre.  However am having more difficulty sourcing the seals as there are only metric sizes available here.

I have tried using the new shaft with the old seals but as expected not a very successful outcome.

Will hopefully be heading towards Antigua, BVI, Bahamas and onto the US, virus restrictions permitting.  Would be great to get hold
of the correct seals before I reach the US though.

Any suggestions welcome.

David
Ker Marie
SM#101