From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> On Behalf Of martin haméline
Sent: 14 March 2020 10:32
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io Group Moderators <main@amelyachtowners.groups.io>
Subject: [AmelYachtOwners] WiFi Extenders - best 2019-2020

Hola Amelians,

I am looking for current reviews on the best wifi extenders.......

I searched the user site files and couldn't find anything new or relevant.   Objective is to grab shore wifi while at anchor and work remotely with video calls, email etc... I know the quality depend on the source..

Appreciate your experience as I am looking to buy a system now.

Cheers,

Martin hAMELine

SV VoileOvent

Maramu # 129