Re: Identify this part

Olaf Bauer

Yes, that’s right:

It is the screw for the spare fixed prop on SM’s. it is not for the autoprop.

The flat part has to be between the prop and the nut and has to be bend at the end of installation that the nut could not be “unscrewed” by itself.

The small lip of the flat part has to be placed into the slot of the prop.

Fair winds

Olaf

S/V Katchopine, SM2K 392

currently in Trinidad