Re: WiFi Extenders - best 2019-2020

Ryan Meador

We have a system I designed built around Mikrotik parts that is essentially identical to what Eric linked.  It has worked very well for us.  I sent a detailed writeup on my design to this list in January.  It does require some know-how to set it up.

Ryan and Kelly
SM 233 Iteration
Boston, MA, USA

On Sat, Mar 14, 2020 at 2:07 PM martin haméline <marafiki37@...> wrote:
Merci Eric

On Mar 14, 2020, at 1:51 PM, eric freedman <kimberlite@...> wrote:

I have had great luck with this antenna and wi-fi router.

It has been working great for a few years and is inexpensive.

If you have a problem , when you call you speak to the owner.

Fair Winds

Eric

Amel Super Maramu #376

https://www.amazon.com/Mikrotik-Groove-Outdoor-802-11ac-Gigabit/dp/B01LDLQQ70