Re: WiFi Extenders - best 2019-2020

martin haméline

Merci Stefan,
J’aime le concept Digicel en combinaison wifi extender.
Appreciate the information

Martin

On Mar 14, 2020, at 6:50 PM, Stefan Schaufert <mail@...> wrote:

We also use(d) the Webcatcher (from Silentwind).
Easy to install, works like a WLAN-Spot for all your devices.
No problems at all.

What we underestimated:
1. You have often to many masts or other obstacles between you and the source.
2. The costs for internet 4G etc. are - together with an impressive network coverage - mostly much lower than expected.
E.g. for the Caribbean Islands - Digicel. One SIM-contract for nearly all Islands.
Thus it is often much more comfortable and more powerful compared to the antenna/ webcatcher and we use it not as often as we thought.

Best regards
Stefan
AMEL 54 - N°119 - Lady Charlyette, currently Guadeloupe