Re: Volvo warning

Paul Dowd and Sharon Brown

I just looked on https://amelyachtowners.groups.io/g/main/files and cannot see any Volvo folder. Was this in the original Yahoo group?

Cheers,

Paul

S/Y Ya Fohi - Amel 54 #98 - Grenada

From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sv Garulfo
Sent: 14 March 2020 19:21
To: main@amelyachtowners.groups.io
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Volvo warning

Hi,

We uploaded the workshop manual with all the codes in the « volvo penta » folder of the group. 

Hope it’ll be useful

Thomas 

GARULFO 

A54-122

Tahuata, French Polynesia 

On Wed, 11 Mar 2020 at 05:27, Mark & Debbie Mueller <brass.ring@...> wrote:

The Volvo Service Bulletin was received from an extremely helpful dealer, Fordham Marine, Jacksonville, FL  904.743.2140.  The other information I came across was when I had the same problem as Paul.  I was trying to find a method to determine what was wrong without having to pay a mechanic 2 1/2 hours travel time to come to the boat to diagnose then make a second trip back with the parts.  It seemed very inefficient and costly.  I heard about the OEM mode wanted to learn how to access it.  Wish I had all the codes but have not found a way to get them.  They do vary slightly between different engine models.
--
Mark Mueller
Brass Ring  A54

--
Cheers
Paul
Ya Fohi - Amel 54 #98

Join main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.