Re: There is NO restrictions for boats to come to Sint Maarten.

John Clark

Thanks Alex, so I might be seeing you sooner!

On Mon, Mar 16, 2020 at 2:56 PM Alexandre Uster von Baar via Groups.Io <uster=rocketmail.com@groups.io> wrote:

An Amel owner just asked me if boats were still allowed to go to Sint Maarten, so I went to Immigration and ask.

Only incoming “commercial” flights from the US, UK and EU are canceled as well as cruise ship.

Private jets & boats are still allowed to come to the island, “REGARDLESS” of where they are coming from.

Which is not the case for Turks & Caicos as a friend of mine (non-Amel owner) was denied access since he came from Dominican Republic.

Hope that helps.

Alexandre