Re: Yanmar 4JH3-HTE Fresh Water Pump Replacement

Dan Carlson

Thanks for the replies Eric and Bill.

I was able to find some coolant in a hardware store just an hour before the closed the stores in Les Saintes and notified all of the boats on the moorings that they were not allowed to go to shore until further notice.

And thanks for the tips on locating some existing gasket material on BeBe. I tell my wife that I can't move the stores of boat parts around BeBe because then Bill's can  continue to remind me where to find things.

I'll let you know how it goes.

This is a great group.

Regards, Daniel and Lori Carlson on sv BeBe, SM#387