From Amel

Posted by Amel about 1 hour ago:

Measures related to COVID virus-19

The situation related to the fight against COVID-19, the government decisions and the media pressure have impacted our production activity and forced us to close our factory of La Rochelle as of yesterday, Tuesday, March 17, 2020.

For a first period of 15 days the manufacture of AMEL yachts is suspended, as well as the deliveries of spare parts.

We are, at AMEL like everywhere else, sorry for the inconvenience caused by this unusual health context. We hope that these measures will help to stop the spread of the coronavirus, and to resume our activities as soon as possible and in the best conditions.

In the meantime, we remain available at the following numbers:

- La Rochelle Headoffice: + 33 546 55 17 31
- La Rochelle sales service: + 33 682 55 98 80, commercial@...
- La Rochelle customer service: sav@...

- Hyères Med-base: + 33 494 57 60 80
- Hyères sales service: +33 689 95 20 04, amel.med@...
- Hyères customer service: amel.med@...

- Le Marin Martinique base: + 596 596 58 50 37
- Le Marin customer service: amel.caraibes@...

CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar
cloudHQPowered by