SV Island Pearl II - sm#332 - Sold - Welcome new owner John Facci

Colin - ex SV Island Pearl

Effective 9th March 2020 SM #332 "Island Pearl II" was sold in Brisbane, Australia to a lovely Australian couple, John & Jane Facci.

We would like to extend our huge gratitude to all here who have helped us so much via this forum over the past 8 - 10 years, and also say a sad farewell to the countless wonderful Amel Owners who we were so privileged to meet, often in delightful anchorages around the globe, as we circumnavigated between May 2017 and November 2019.

This is an amazing community, and we know that the new owners, John & Jane will be warmly welcomed here once they start posting and become more involved in the Amel community.

As for us, having absolutely enjoyed a comfortable and totally trouble-free circumnavigation in an Amel SM, don't be surprised if we re-appear as Amel owners again some 5+ years down the track when hopefully we can get time again to do more sailing in areas we have not yet explored.

Also, since we have received so much from this community and love the Amel brand so much, to the extent that my free time permits, and/or the current Australian virus lockdown in Australia allow, I would be most happy to assist any Amel Owners here who may cross the Pacific to Australia (Brisbane or Bundaberg) in the future, and who may need some free local Amel Owner knowledge for any issues at all such as the safest and cheapest places to leave your boat whilst flying home, finding good local trade persons to fix things, and even if you decide you want to sell in Australia's normally pretty good market for luxury cruising yachts. Simply contact me at colin.cruisingpoint@.... and I will do what I can to help you.

Best regards
Colin (& Lauren) Streeter
Ex owners of SM #332 Island Pearl II
Scarborough, QLD, Australia