Re: USA only insurance

Robert Linley

Our SM is US flagged and has been insured by Chubb for many years. Broker detail below. The policy is very good and our stolen dinghy claim was paid in full quickly. Also I keep the boat in Grenada and have in water coverage up to 12.30 degN.year round.
Cost has gone up in the last year though.

Bob
SV Minaxi SM6
Grenada

Alicia Pulanco
Yacht Client Services Representative
Your partner in a changing world
Jack Martin & Associates | 135 Old Solomons Island Road Annapolis MD 21401
Office: 443-433-5760 | Internal: x2154 | Fax: 410-626-9966
Alicia.Pulanco@... |jackmartin.com

logo

On Mar 22, 2020, at 2:18 PM, Ken Powers SV Aquarius <ken@...> wrote:

Aquarius is also covered by a Jackline Policy.  We "believe" Jackline has a good policy....  But, we have not had a claim, and I don't believe you really know the quality of your insurance until you have made a claim.  Thus, I don't want to find out the quality of our Jackline Policy!

Ken
Currently In anchored in Krabi Thailand
Aquarius