Re: Passarelle

Paul Dowd and Sharon Brown

Arno,

I’m a bit nervous about doing this now! It won’t be for quite a while though, so I’ll file this for now – many thanks.

Cheers,

Paul

Paul Dowd

Managing Director
FGPS International DWC LLC
UAE: +971 (0)567 841 061

UK: +44 (0)7710 466619

skype: pauldowd
www.fgps.com

This e-mail (including attachments) may contain sensitive and/or confidential information. If received in error, its use by you is not authorised and may be unlawful. Please notify the sender and delete all copies immediately. E-mails may be subject to error, interference and virus and no liability is accepted for loss or damage however it arises and whether direct or indirect.