Re: Rub Rail Rubber Inserts: Last Call

Volker Hasenauer

Hi Karen,

I just read your email while stranded in Europe due to Corona Virus travel ban.

Have you placed the order already? How does shipments get arranged? I would need shipment to Malaysia - guess that's a problem?

Volker
SY Aquamarine
Santorin 027
Borneo Malaysia

On Sat, Mar 14, 2020 at 11:54 PM Karen Smith via Groups.Io <karenharmonie=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
We have an extruder in the USA to make a custom extrusion of the Amel rubber rail that fits the Super Maramu and Santorin.

The material will be white EDPM, and it will be supplied in 2 pieces each 16 m (52'6") in length.  Cost will be $805 for the two pieces sufficient to replace both inserts on one boat.  Shipping will be from South Florida, and for UPS ground it ranges from <$200 for the lower 48, to $460 to Hawaii.

We have 10 boats signed on as interested, (which JUST covers the minimum order!) and will be scheduling the production run within a week or so, so if there is anyone else, this is your last chance!