Re: Passarelle

Paul Osterberg

We toke it off today, it toke a few hours, still have the hydraulic pump and some cabling to remove. And of course make the transom look good again, a few holes to cover. She looks much more beautiful now, and when the mark from the old passarelle is gone she will look great again.
We have probably a much simpler solution on our SM than on the 54, it would not retract totally so part of it would always be outside the transom. Still rather heavy but we manage my wife and I.
Paul SY Kerpa SM#259 Lagos, Portugal sykerpa.com