From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> On Behalf Of Alan Leslie
Sent: 23 March 2020 22:37
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Passarelle

Hi Paul,

We have Besenzoni Skipper pasarelle on Elyse, I imagine that's what you have. I've used it a few times in Med moor situations, but they're not that common outside of the Med. Ours rarely gets used and has in fact seized up, the motor on the pump has died, and I'm seriously considering dumping it.
If I were you, I'd take it off, you may never see the need to put it back on !

Cheers
Alan
Elyse SM437 ...currently locked down in New Zealand...without me!

--
Cheers
Paul