Re: Head discharge hose clogged with calcification and vinegar as a solution

rossirossix4

Don't know why, but every time I've had a problem with the holding tanks seeping back into the toilet bowel, I've filled the head with a gallon of vinegar and pumped it half through, then waited overnight, and the problem is gone for weeks/months. Haven't had to replace the oneway rubber valve in years.

For what its worth.

Bob, Brittany de la Mer

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, kimberlite <kimberlite@...> wrote:

Bill,

I tried the same thing a few tears ago 100% vinegar also nada.

Fair Winds,

Eric

Amel Super Maramu #376 Kimberlite

_____