Re: Gas springs on the aft Lasarett

Annsofie & Jonas Svanberg

Hi Paul
I don’t think it will work with a gas strut/spring on that hatch, because you open the hatch more than 90 degrees and when the hatch is resting towards the aftcabin roof it is beyond the critical angel where it can close it self.

/Annsofie,
S/Y Lady Annila SM232, 1998

Skickat från min iPhone

25 mars 2020 kl. 17:48 skrev Paul Osterberg <osterberg.paul.l@...>:

I would like to have gas springs on the aft lasarett on my SM. Is there anyone who have installed that? in that case what size and "strength" did you use? any picture would be appreciated.
I'm afraid the hatch might be to short to have any real use for gas springs, but I might be wrong (not unusual)
Paul on SY Kerpa SM#259 Lagos, Portugal